Sunday 10 August 2008

Babies, Beijing Olympic & 080808

What do Hailey Jo Hauer and Xander Jace Riniker have in command?

Still can't figure it out?

They both actually have created history by being born at 8:08 a.m. on the 8th of August 2008, and weigh 8 lbs, 8 oz (3.8kg). How about that!!!

Hailey Jo Hauer is born to Lindsay Hauer via cesarean section that was scheduled for 8 a.m. Friday morning at Lake Region Hospital in Fergus Falls, Minnesota. According to doctors that is a "once in a million" case as this date will come only once in a hundred years.

Xander Jace Riniker was born at St. Luke's Hospital in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, is the eighth grandchild for his mother's parents.

In other parts of the world, as we all know, Beijing Olympics Opening Ceremony in China kicked off on 8th of August in 2008 at 8.08 p.m. and 8 seconds. The GMT is even +8 for China. So what happen to me during this time? Errm, I was still in the office checking my emails!!

Read more at Associated Press on the babies, and EVERYWHERE on the Beijing Olympic.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello CheungYF,

I'd like to invite you to my group on this network called Facebook.com

I read your article and found it interesting.

visit my profile at www.profile.to/ryanseaton

and let me know what you think .

Ryan O'Neil Seaton